27 July 2008

Working hard

I just have to add these. Working tonight on a database server migration (yes, it went smoothly), I had some help.

From 2008-07-26
She seems to enjoy being here.
From 2008-07-26

No comments from the peanut gallery about my lack of hair, please :)

So this morning Tinto decides to bring in a leaf for me and places it at my feet. An odd move since I've seen him eating meat regularly (he has no problem eating). I sent him out and he came back with a second. And a third. Presently there are three leaves sitting on the floor and I presume he's in no mood to stop adding to the collection yet. Fortunately he's eating now so perhaps he'll take a nap. (ps - no such luck - he brought in the fourth one).


From 2008-07-26


From 2008-07-26


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cat sure does look like a trusty assistant....

Unknown said...

That she is. Not too technical mind you, but she knows that I have sufficient time to provide useful cat petting services between database commands.