05 December 2009

Happy birthday to Claudia

December 5th, 2009 - Paris.

Claudia and the Claude Monet


Here we are in Paris again (well, Claudia's been here since September) and today is my wonderful, beautiful wife's birthday.  Today we had a relatively quiet day to ourselves that started with a quiet breakfast and then a trip to the Orangerie Museum in Paris.

Birthday breakfast

This museum is home to many huge Monet panels as well as Renoirs, Matisse, Derain and a host of others.  Worth a visit and since it's close to the Louvre, if you are not suffering from art history poisoning, definitely a place to go.

Claudia and the Tower


Dinner tonight is at a local Cameroon restaurant (meat, meat and more meat) - we're looking forward to that. Tomorrow will be relatively quiet (might try to take in a graveyard or two) and I leave on Monday to fly back to sunny Atlanta.

December 15th is the midpoint of Claudia's time in France.  Not that I am counting....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off
topic but I had to tell someone!

Also visit my web page: minecraft games online